Please read the Call for Entry for all rules, guidelines and categories. Read it before beginning your submission and please note important rule changes in yellow highlight.
- Log into Student Express Entry Login Page scroll to the bottom of the page and click on the link to become a Registered User. After you create a
user account, an email confirmation request will be sent to your primary email and you will be ready to start your online entry form. Log back into Student Express, Entry Login Page. You must create your entry form before you can upload video. Your entry form will be emailed to your primary email which will contain your ENTRY ID. You will need your ENTRY ID to upload your video.
- Once you have completed your online paperwork and you have your Entry ID located on the upper left corner of your entry form, click on Upload Video. Valid video formats are also listed with this link.
- No need to be a member to submit an entry.
- Credit card payments are processed through Paypal, and a receipt is automatically sent to you. You can also select to send payment by check.
Remember you can modify your entry as many times as you want before the deadline.
2020 Student Info
What is Student Express?
Student Express is our online entry system designed to make the entry process as easy as possible. The entire process takes about 5 – 10 minutes per entry. To submit more than one entry, simply repeat the process and at the end, be sure to choose your payment option. You must set up a user account in Student Express to submit into the Boston/New England Student Awards for Excellence.
You must create an entry form in Student Express and here is what you will need:
- · Title of Entry
- · Category
- · Submitting School
- · Length: hour/minutes/seconds
- · First Air Date (MM-DD-YYY)
- · Station First Aired or URL if the material was distributed via internet
- · Entry Summary Description/Précis
- · Submitter Information
- · Email address & role for the entry
- · Phone Number & Address (optional)
- · Credit Card information (if paying by credit card)
- Before you begin, please read the Call for Entry, this document contains all of the rules, guidelines, prices and categories.